Installation of the applications on Pico 4
On this page you will find the procedure for installing C2Care applications on your headset.
- Launch the Pico Browser application from your Pico 4
- Enter the following web address: c2.care/en/pico4
- Then click on the first C2Phobia icon and accept the storage and download authorization requests
- Go to File Manager / Download and click on C2Phobia
- Accept the installation authorization request
- Go to Library / Unknown and click on C2Phobia
- Accept the unknown sources and the storage authorization
- The application is launched, and you will see a 5 digit and/or letter identification code that you have to send to firstname.lastname@example.org . The code is identical for all applications, please send it only once.
- Repeat the same process to install C2Drive, C2Hypno and C2Custom