C2Care is engaged to protect personal information.
This site is hosted by OVH, C2Care’s SAS of capital is 10 069 020 €, registered at the RCS Lille Metropole under the number 424 761 419 00045 whose head’s office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59 100 Roubaix – France.
1. Personal information that we collect and use
When you download one of our resources from our website (white book, news…) or when you subscribe to one of our services (account creation, newsletter, training, events, demonstration…), we collect the following personal information when asked :
– Contact : Your name, your mailing address, your email address and your phone number ;
– Professional datas : Your profession, your professional phone number, your personal phone number and your email address;
We use those personal informations for the following reasons :
– To give you access and assistance to objects or services you’ve ordered or asked;
– To contact you regarding this object or services you’ve asked ;
– To send you informations on other object or services potentially interesting for you.
– You can visit and take advantage of our website without giving any personal information.
If you want to have a free report or a white book, we ask you to give us your name and electronic address to send it to you.
If you subscribe to a training or to an online demonstration, we ask you to give us your name, email address, mailing address and your phone number to register and provide you the service asked.
We have appropriate security measures to avoid accidentally losing your personal information, or to have them being used or viewed by non-authorized people. We limit the access only to people who really need to know about it. The persons who are treating and using your information are only the authorized ones, and are subjected to a confidentiality obligation.
The treatment’s leader is committed to protecting collected personal datas, and not giving them to anyone else without letting the user know, and respecting the reasons why the data has been given.
In case of the integrity, the confidentiality or the personal data’s security is compromised, the treatment’s leader is committed to inform the user of it.
The user can update, modify, ask to delete or take note of his datas by contacting the treatment’s leader whose contact can be found on article 2.
From time to time, we can update this confidentiality note, and when it happens, you’ll be informed through the website updates.
For European Union’s visitors (UK included) : General terms on data’s protection :
When collecting and using personal datas, we are governed by the general term of data’s protection applied in the European Union (UK included). We are responsible for the information treatments according to these laws.
If you have given personal informations for marketing purposes (for example, sending informations on offers and services potentially interesting for you, free account creation, online demonstration request…), you can, at any time, let us know that you don’t want to be contacted again and we will erase your contact from our register list.
2. How can you contact us ?
If you want to reach our datas’ protection responsible, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to : SAS C2Care Ilôt Les Picôtières 101 Avenue Desmazures 83110 Sanary-Sur-Mer.
3. Using “cookies’” files
Cookies files statistically treat information, facilitate navigation and improve services for the user’s comfort. To offer you the best experience on our website, we are using cookies. Cookies are made to
– Propose sharing functionalities of the contents with the sharing button on social medias
– Measure auditory with Google analytics’s solutions
– Display customized contents : we are presenting you advertisement or to offer you adaptative information according to your centers of interests on our website or outside on your online navigation
The user has to know that the user can be opposed to cookies files records by configuring your navigation’s software. In case that the user decides to disable cookies files, he can keep on going on his website navigation. However if there is any dysfunctions after disabling this option, it couldn’t be considered as the website editor’s cause.
This website has social media buttons to share activity made on the website. Social media “cookies” files can be stored in the user computer when he uses these functions. We invite all the users to read these website’s confidentiality policy and uses terms which have their own terms and confidential policies.